Thread: PRIORITY MANAGER V1.7 BY BUYUKBANG : Complete Tool to Power Up Azbox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    hi, the plugin is great, and works very well, but..

I have the EPG Plugin working and by restarting TV mode the EPG goes away. There is anyway to run the epgPlugins, ou its script when the TV mode restarts?

Thanks
    Hi moicas, thanks for the report.

Anyone can confirm this? Seems not a big deal, I can make a small development for this but before I need e few more feedback.

BTW, since I'm not using any EPG tool on my azbox I'll need assist for information (EPG script startup, ps command log, etc. ) and fix tests, may be on MSN. Any volunteer?

Quote Originally Posted by moicas3004 View Post
    hi, the plugin is great, and works very well, but..

I have the EPG Plugin working and by restarting TV mode the EPG goes away. There is anyway to run the epgPlugins, ou its script when the TV mode restarts?

Thanks
    hi, i think the solution is simple, is to add a file for us to inser our scripts for tv.

The EPG runs fine but after geting out of the movie mode and entering in the TV mode, the epg that was in memory goes away , and i have to run manualy the script to update the EPG again.

If you could point the epg script somewere, so when we enter again in TV mode the script runs automatic and updates the EPG data Again.

Im using Portuguese EPG, if you can test it i can send you the files.

Thanks
    Sorry I cannot test EPG since I don't want to loose time with things that I don't use. But AFAIU from your description, adding a new parameter to settings file that starts scripts and apps after all TV EMU restarts is enough, there is no need to kill anything since EPG program auto killed ??? Did you check ps command output ?

Quote Originally Posted by moicas3004 View Post
    hi, i think the solution is simple, is to add a file for us to inser our scripts for tv.

The EPG runs fine but after geting out of the movie mode and entering in the TV mode, the epg that was in memory goes away , and i have to run manualy the script to update the EPG again.

If you could point the epg script somewere, so when we enter again in TV mode the script runs automatic and updates the EPG data Again.

Im using Portuguese EPG, if you can test it i can send you the files.

Thanks
    No. The program runs in background and after it ends, it doesnt run anymore. The data of EPG is loaded into the memory. Then when we go to movie mode and back to TV mode, the memory of EPG is erased because we kiled TV mode. So, we need to rerun the epg software to reload EPG to memory.

If you add a option so we can define what program loads, like sleep or wakeup, we can add the EPG program to reload data as we go again to TV mode.